We are privileged to provide end-of-life care and are dedicated to doing “Whatever It takes, when it matters most.” We are rigorous in the ongoing evaluation of our performance and work to improve our process and results every day. We are committed to acting with integrity and having a positive impact on everyone with whom we come in contact.
Our mission is to provide exceptional physical, emotional, social, and spiritual support, enabling patients and their loved ones to have an end-of-life experience characterized by dignity, choice and comfort.
- We are a caring organization whose first responsibility is to do the right thing in serving our patients.
- We value our team, treating them fairly and with respect while holding them accountable for performing their duties and providing exceptional customer service.
- We adhere to the highest ethical and compliance standards.
- We are committed to a successful future for our organization and our staff, focusing on growth, innovation and continued learning.
- We believe that no one should die alone, afraid or in pain.
Why We Care
The founders of Capital City Hospice took the important lessons learned from years of experience in corporate America to create a level of hospice care that is patient-centered while also remaining locally operated. We aim to serve this great community with the best hospice care for the surrounding patients and families. When end-of-life care is necessary, patients and their families are in their most vulnerable time. We respond to the needs of our patients in a timely manner through our management team, which works directly through our local clinicians.
We are also passionate about empowering our employees and giving them the right tools to do their jobs effectively and provide the best hospice care in the Columbus, OH area. We don’t require high caseloads or unmanageable quotas, which gives our expert staff more time with each of their patients and their families. Our top priority is our patients and the team that is service them.